9.6.06

a perfectly good reason to get dressed up

Reply to: just come!
Date: 2006-06-09, 1:09AM EDT

I'm talking about the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts Inaugural Gala Concert Simulcast in Nathan Phillips Square on Wednesday, June 14 at 7:30pm.

Are you, like me, unable to shell out $150 for a gala ticket but excited by the prospect of getting dolled up? Come on down!

So I'll be there, in my party dress, watching the simulcast in Nathan Phillips Square. I might even wear fancy shoes. Wanna come? We can feast on street meat and chunky fries and make believe that we've gorged ourselves on beef tenderloin and pommes frites.

Even if you're not into arias and shit, come anyway. It's not every day that a city gets an opera house.

I'm not just inviting one person. I'm inviting everyone.


See you by the chip trucks at 6PM!

this is in or around Nathan Phillips Square

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home