5.6.06

malaise de l'orange by Weem

I've developed a Sunday routine and I quite like it:

  1. Work the brunch shift.
  2. Take full advantage of the complimentary staff drink.
  3. Stop over at Soundscapes and make a purchase (CD or ticket).
  4. Buy some flowers for our sunny dining room.
  5. Get bananas.
  6. Go home and lounge around in my underwear for a few hours until Grey's Anatomy comes on.
This past weekend, I decided to add another stop to my walk home along College Street: Dragon Lady Comics & Paper Nostalgia. This will then bump bananas down to #6 and give me something else to do during the new #7, as I wait for my show to come on. If I move quickly enough, I still might be able to hold off turning red (see #2) until I get home.

Considering I'll be unemployed by the end of the month, this probably isn't the best time to start a collection. It's always when you have the least money when you want to buy more. Comic books will be cheaper than shoes and I'm hoping they will be an adequate alternative as I continue to spend for comfort.

And now, a beautifully-photographed comic about betrayal...





1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Mariza said...

you kill me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home