14.9.05

my favourite season

autumn.
yet the reminder that i've just wasted another summer doing nothing makes me miserable as fuck. ok, not nothing. i did manage to finish all the crosswords in my book. It's nice weather to be wallowing in self-pity... everything's dying. My boss is oblivious to the fact that he has chosen to make the next few months hell for me. Here's a tip: never work for an artist if you will be his/her support staff of one. What's that? Stop complaining and leave? Goddamn loyalty.
I'll be 29 soon. Pulling my hair out trying to figure out what have been my goddamn achievements, if any. I want out. Yes yes yes. We are responsible for our own happiness. I say that shit all the time. But I want that magic pill that will make it easier for me to breathe.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Monsieur Bonhomme said...

achievements?

you're a founding member of chateau nice! not to mention a most beloved housemate

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Mariza said...

It's called Tylenol-3 with codeine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home