11.5.04

J: whatever happened to the celibate boy here in TO?
L: he really likes furniture. i'm afraid he finds it more interesting than me. to each his own
J: from a distance in certain lighting conditions you could be seen as somewhat ottoman-like.just a suggestion for how you may market yourself to him.
L: so you're saying that if i posed as an ottoman, on my hands and knees, and draped myself in suede, he'd notice me?
J: velvet, not suede and make sure you are not outdoors in case it rains – you on your hands and knees - not a mental image I was expecting this morning
L: pure and wholesome thoughts, jonathan
J: only, dear Sabrina. Though I have to review my diet to figure out what brought it on yesterday
L: stop drinking antifreeze
J: not drinking it - thats dangerous - was rubbing lysol on my chest though
L: i don't mind the tingling
J: thats why I do it
L: have you not been active lately?
J: sex?
L: what else?
J: how true – no I have been - not daily but pretty regularly... still find myself fairly and highly distractedly insatiable these days
L: like you're 18 again?
J: at 18 I had little idea of what I was doing. like to think I have graduated a little from there... much has changed since I lost my virginity to you
L: that wasn't me -- i wasn't even a fetus when you were 18.
J: boy, wonder what her name was then.
L: thomas
J: possible - never did see her from the front
L: and she barked like the rest of them
J: I would say more of a whine, followed by the inevitable begging, then a long discussion over dinner plans
L: dinner plans considered at 18? you are such a gentleman. i'm lucky if i get a coffee out of any of my encounters
J: well one must consider where most of these are sourced (said in my snobbiest british accent)
L: right
J: maybe you should ask for a snack first
L: They always offer a snack right away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home